Wednesday 15 February 2012

Testimonials

"Thank you for your fantastic pregnancy yoga teaching.  I was a bit nervous at first as I had never done any yoga prior to your classes. But I needn't have been as I found your classes calming, relaxing and I have no doubt that the techniques I learnt from you helped enormously with the birth of my little girl.  I would highly recommend your pregnancy yoga classes for all expectant ladies."
Emma, North London


"I was thrilled that I could continue practising yoga with Emma throughout my pregnancy. Emma's teaching is calm and soothing and remains focused throughout the class. The sequence of stretches flowed seamlessly and by the end of each class I felt well stretched, calm and connected with my baby. The breathing exercises were wonderful for combating shortness of breath in later pregnancy and were also useful during labour. The various positions Emma taught us were also helpful during labour and the relaxation at the end of each class helped to focus my thoughts on my baby. My husband commented that I always came back from yoga serene and unstressed and I would recommend Emma's class to anyone who's pregnant, whether or not you've practised yoga before."
Sarah, North London

No comments:

Post a Comment